Greystones railway station (Irish: Stáisiún na gCloch Liath) is the southern terminus of the DART electrified rail network. The station has two platforms. There are also sidings to the east of the station.
The station was opened on 30 October 1855 by the Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford Railway as Greystones & Delgany. It was later renamed Greystones in 1863.
Construction of the electrification and extension of the DART services to Greystones began in 1995 and was completed in 1999. The DART service to Greystones commenced on 10 April 2000. The station has two platforms; platform 1 on the west side of the station (where the station building is located) and platform 2 over the footbridge on the east side of the station. Platform 2 is used only a few times a day, when DART and InterCity services are in the station at the same time.
Full details and timetables for both the DART and Intercity trains are available here