‘Think Local, Buy Local’ – Together we are stronger – Ní neart go cur le chéile
Greystones 2020 – Helping the district to thrive again
- Developed a new dedicated business hub within the greystones.ie website https://greystones.ie/business-hub. A one-stop-shop for resources and support.
- Set up a ‘Business hub’ WhatsApp group for the business community to facilitate interaction and support for each other.
- All businesses in the district (Greystones, Kilcoole, Delgany and Newcastle) to be included on the greystones.ie business and services directory if not already listed.
- A public awareness campaign throughout the community will be launched throughout the district with public signage, social media, and local media.
- Working in partnership with the Greystones Municipal District who is offering free safety signage, free temporary outdoor dining licenses & ongoing ‘Think Local Buy Local’ marketing support.
If you would like your business listed or would like to join the Greystones District Business Hub ‘WhatsApp Group’, please see https://greystones.ie.
Gráinne McLoughlin, Chairperson of Greystones 2020 said, ‘The Covid-19 pandemic has disrupted daily business activity for us all, but we know that small businesses may find it particularly difficult to understand how to adapt and remain resilient in such a rapidly changing situation. We are committed to supporting them in any way we can. Together we are stronger – Ní neart go cur le chéile.’
Temporary outdoor dining licenses
Applications for licences under Section 254 of the Planning Acts can be submitted online at email@example.com using the form which can be downloaded here. Please note that liquor licensing laws and local bye-laws prohibit the consumption of alcohol on the street, it cannot be served to patrons of licensed premises for consumption outside.
Be sure to stay up to date by following Greystones.ie on Twitter: https://twitter.com/greystonesdotie, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greystonesdotie/ or on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/greystones.ie/.
Join the conversation using the hashtags: #ThinkLocalBuyLocal #Greystones